About the course
ITEE, standing for Information Technology Engineers Examination, is the national level of IT Engineers Examination governed by Information-Technology Promotion Agency (IPA).
It is one of the largest scale national qualification examinations in Japan. The purpose of this training program is “Training of Trainer” in order to develop IT Engineers who are officially certified by Japanese government. In particularly, Japanese private companies investing in the Kingdom of Cambodia are looking for employees with an ITEE certification. In order to become a trainer of this subject, applicant need to have a basic knowledge of IT skills with strong willingness to become a trainer to share knowledge to his/her colleagues in their respective ministry/institution. This training program is organized by Cambodia International Education Support Foundation (CIESF) and National Institute of Posts Telecommunications and Information Communication Technology (NIPTICT) under supporting from Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications (MPTC) and Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA).
Course name: IT Training for Lecturer (First training for medium course)
Course’s Content: [visit here]
Training Venue: NIPTICT Old Campus (near Office of the Council of Ministers)
Trainees: Trained by CIESF Japanese Lecturer
- The people from academia, IT industry and government who have expertise, skill and knowledge about IT management and should preferably have experience in IT-related jobs, including IT training.
- The person who has nominated by the organization to which he or she belongs.
- The person who is expected to be a future IT Instructor at the organization.
- The person who has capability of performing not only knowledge transfer training, but also of developing course arrangement by him/herself considering keen needs of on-site human resource development.
- The person who has an enthusiastic mindset to promotion of this Project for developing Cambodia, particularly paying attention to IT divide between Phnom Penh and the Provinces from the viewpoint of comprehensive and perspective IT HRD.
- The person who can attend the whole Training of Instructor course without selfish absence except inevitable case.
- The person who has capability of speaking, hearing and reading English language about IT.
- The person who has at least 6-month experience in information systems development.
- The person who has experience in programming with programming languages, such as “C” and/or “Java”.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2018
- Se Vanak, Training Program Coordinator
Phone: 098 799 267, Email: email@example.com
- Chea Vichet, Deputy Director of Research and Innovation Center of NIPTICT
Phone: 069 657 007, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lim Kokheng, Project Coordinator of Cambodia International Education Support
Foundation (CIESF) Phone: 017 55 44 75, Email: email@example.com