About the course
ITEE, standing for Information Technology Engineers Examination, is the national level of IT Engineers Examination governed by Information-Technology Promotion Agency (IPA).
It is one of the largest scale national qualification examinations in Japan. The purpose of this training program is “Training of Trainer” in order to develop IT Engineers who are officially certified by Japanese government. In particularly, Japanese private companies investing in the Kingdom of Cambodia are looking for employees with an ITEE certification. In order to become a trainer of this subject, applicant need to have a basic knowledge of IT skills with strong willingness to become a trainer to share knowledge to his/her colleagues in their respective ministry/institution. This training program is organized by Cambodia International Education Support Foundation (CIESF) and National Institute of Posts Telecommunications and Information Communication Technology (NIPTICT) under supporting from Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications (MPTC) and Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA).
Course name: The IT Passport-level IT Instructors Training
Course’s Content: [visit here]
Training Venue: Battambang University
Trainees: Trained by CIESF Japanese Lecturer
- The person who has capability of speaking, hearing and reading English language about IT.
- The person who is living in Battambang province, Banteay Meanchey province or nearby provinces and be able to join classes in above timetable.
- The person who is from IT academia, IT industry and government who has expertise, skill and knowledge about IT management and should preferably have experience in IT-related jobs, including IT training.
- The person who is expected to be a future IT Instructor at the organization.
- The person who has capability of performing not only knowledge transfer training, but also of developing course arrangement by him/herself considering keen needs of on-site human resource development.
- The person who can attend the registered training course without selfish absence except inevitable case.