Professional Certificate in Business Computing (PCBC)
- Course Pre-requisites: Student needs to have prior knowledge of fundamentals of computers and PC architecture.
- Course Objective: The objective of this course is to enable the student to understand the concepts of programming.
- Qualification: under graduate / graduate
- Course Duration: 360 hours
- Envisaged employee ability after undergoing this course: At the end of this course student will be able to work as system engineer, software engineer in Govt. organization as well any private organization.
- Course Modules with duration planned:
|2. Professional Certificate in Business Computing (PCBC)|
|Sr. No||Module Name||Hours|
|1||Fundamentals of Computer & OS Concepts||20+10|
|2||Software Development Life Cycle||20|
|3||C Programming & Data Structures||40|
|4||OOP with C++||60|
|5||Advanced MS Office with Access||40|
|7||Fundamentals of Web Technologies||40|
|8||VB .NET as Front-End||40|