Professional Certificate In Information Technology Infrastructure Management (PC ITIM)
- Course Pre-requisites: Basic Knowledge about PC Hardware & Networking
- Course Objective: The objective of this course are to provide depth Knowledge about Network infrastructure, Operating Systems & Datacenter.
- Qualification: under graduate / graduate
- Course Duration: 240 hours
- Envisaged employee ability after undergoing this course: After doing the course the student should be able to work effectively as office executive, data operator and office admin in govt. organization as well as any private industries.
- Course Modules with duration planned:
|1. Professional Certificate In Information Technology Infrastructure Management (PC ITIM)|
|Sr. No||Module Name||Hours|
|11||Fundamentals of computer||20|
|2||Networking &Routing Concepts||50|
|3||Operating System & Administration Linux||50|
|4||Operating System & Administration Windows||45|
|5||Data Center Management||40|
|6||Open Source Technology||35|