Professional Certificate in information Technology (PCIT)
- Prerequisite: Student need not have any prior knowledge of using computers.
- Qualification: 12th and above
- Course Objective: The objective of this course is to enable the student to perform all operations on a standalone computer independently, including—setting up the PC, installing and configuring scanners etc., effectively using MS Office and Outlook, accessing and using internet and email.
- Course Duration: 180 hours
- Envisaged employee ability after undergoing this course: At the end of Course student will be able to work as Clerk, office Manager, Office Assistant in Govt. organization as well any private organization.
- Course modules with duration planned:
|1. Professional Certificate in information Technology (PCIT)|
|Sr. No||Module Name||Hours|
|2||Selecting Components and Preparing a PC||30|
|3||Office Automation Tools||60|
|4||Database Concepts and MS Access||15|
|5||Communication Using PC||20|
|6||Overview of Networking||35|